Tuesday, April 7, 2009

IN MY GARDEN

A little yellow flying bug
Is peeking in my window now
Looks like he would like to come inside
But alas he does not know how

He keeps flying there
I think he has a smile upon his face
Oops! he just bumped his nose
On the window pane at my place

Oh another visitor here
There goes a monarch butterfy
She flutters by the window
Darting up then down I know not why

I've planted many flowers
In my flower bed
Riotious colors planted there
To tempt yellows blues also red

I/m happy in my garden
I say my rosary there
By the statue of blessed Mary
Sitting on my patio chair

I see big yellow bumble bees
Gathering sweet honeyed nector from
Flowers weeds stalks of cone buds  
I hear the chorus of the birds
Tweeting melodies as they come

It is so pleasant on my patio
Warmed by the noonday sun
Watching fluffy clouds pass by
I love to paint them every one

No comments: